Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Marketing Guys

Two marketing guys are in a hot air balloon and quickly get lost. They see an engineer in a convertible stopped by the side of the road, and manage to descend enough to ask for help.

Marketing guy: Hellooo! Can you tell us where we are?

Engineer: You are 52 ft above the ground in a hot air balloon, headed southwest at approximately 2 knots.

Marketing guy: You must be an engineer.

Engineer: How do you know that?

Marketing guy: because I asked you a simple question and you gave me an answer that while technically correct, is completely useless. It gives me no information that I can use to help me find my way back home.

Engineer: You must be in marketing.

Marketing guy: How do you know that?

Engineer: Because I provided the correct answer to the question you asked me, yet you are still lost, and somehow it is my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment